Monday, December 12, 2011

Mid day 13


I  know, I've been getting more and more tardy in my posts. Anyways! we are just starting to see a tiny speck of sparkle at the corner of Trebles eyes. AND I think we have discovered the source of his potty problems. Today when It was time for his 1:30 feeding he was really bloated again, so we got out the enema supplies agaiiiiin. But this time he didn't poop very much, but he did pass gas quite a bit and that deflated him! So, either its not consitpation, its gas, or its constipation caused by gas. Either way I think that if we solve the gas problem, we solve the poop problem. I think I know what is causing the gas problem, we are  feeding him with a dropper, so I think he is sucking down quite a bit of air with his formula, causing the gas. The plan is to go and get some gas drops, and to look at the slow flow preemie bottles. If it looks like they are small enough to fit into his mouth we will get one as I have read that they work pretty well. He just cannot seem to get the hang of the puppy bottle that we have.
Isn't he getting cuter??

No comments:

Post a Comment